|Company:||ONE KEY, LLC, NJ|
In House Counsel Litigation (Apply by email)
|Job Category:||Litigation / Trial [ View All Litigation Jobs ]|
|County based Real Estate Development and Construction management firm is seeking a trail attorney with minimum 5 years experience of handling cases from inception of litigation through verdict or settlement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide legal support on various litigation matters in federal and state courts
• Attend depositions, court conferences and trials.
• Manage pleadings and documentary discovery.
• Evaluate liability and damages.
• Conduct legal research and prepare brief motions.
• Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
• Supervise junior attorneys, paralegals, and outside counsel as necessary.
• Review and provide legal advice on commercial transactions including contracts and other documents to assist transactional attorney team.
• Must meet performance standards including attendance and punctuality.
Education and Experience:
• Juris Doctorate Degree; admitted to practice in New Jersey required, and New York State preferred
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in litigation of general negligence, commercial and Construction Labor Law cases required.
• Ability to strategize for litigation, respond timely to court deadlines, perform oral arguments at motion hearings; Excellent understanding of legal principles as they relate to federal and state court procedures
• Must have tried a minimum 5 cases to verdict.
• Knowledge of Microsoft 365 required.
• Knowledge of land use, development, and planning is a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
· Ability to work well as part of a team and interact with non-legal operational staff and outside counsel
· Superb initiative, ability and desire to work independently and assertively
· Strong organizational skills with ability to balance paperwork with court appearances and depositions are required.
· Ability to multitask and efficiently prioritize work required.
· Superior research skills and the ability to analyze complex matters required.
· Must meet performance standards including attendance and punctuality
· Strongly Desired: Knowledge of laws, regulations, and decisions affecting a General Contractor and Developer.
· Ability to travel to court appearances, site inspections and depositions throughout the New York Metropolitan area occasionally.
in house jobs, go in house with jdhuntr in house jobs, in house counsel jobs, in-house jobs CA, in house counsel jobs DC, in house counsel jobs Florida, in house counsel jobs NY, Entertainment business affairs counsel, legal jobs, legal jobs Los Angeles, legal jobs New York, legal jobs, law jobs, corporate counsel jobs, corporate lawyer jobs, general counsel jobs, lawyer jobs California, in-house jobs TX, in-house jobs NJ, in-house jobs IL, in-house jobs San Francisco, in-house jobs GA, government contacts, amazon legal jobs, apple legal jobs, amazon in house jobs, chief of staff, Litigation Counsel, General Corporate, Chief of Staff
|Employment type:||Full Time, Apply by Email|
|Job Location:||Hackensack, New Jersey USA|
|Address:||241 HUDSON ST
241 HUDSON STREET
|Benefits and Other Informations:||Full Medical Benefits package available.|
You need to login to view Contact Details of this job!
|Contact Instructions:||Title: In House Counsel
ONE KEY, LLC
All requests/Resumes should be sent directly to Charles Maloney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|More Details:||Click here to read more about this job.|